- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics from an accredited college or university.
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and licensed in Nutrition/Dietetics as required by the applicable state.
- Must be able to relate information concerning the resident’s condition.
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing quantity food production methods.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Must be knowledgeable of dietary practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing dietary functions in the nursing facility.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with and provide guidance to other personnel.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc., of the Food Services Department.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of food service areas; must perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing food service practices.
- Must be able to read and interpret food service cost reports, financial data, etc.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 10 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 10 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.