- Minimum 3 years experience in supporting a C-level executive, or similar Senior-level executive.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple priorities with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills; able to build relationships with staff, clients and external partners.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service.
- Forward thinker who demonstrates a proactive approach to problem-solving, with strong decision-making capability, and proposes solutions/recommendations.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.